You have probably seen our new Rogue Rhino Belt Squat at PHF, and it is a MONSTER. Have you tried it yet? One really important benefit of the Belt Squat is that it allows the athlete to load the lower body without loading the spine or using the upper body, so it is extremely useful for athletes with tricky backs and shoulders.
How to use the Rogue Rhino Belt Squat:
- Load plates
- Step on the platform facing the handles
- Strap and secure the belt right at your hips
- Hold the handles and bring them towards you to start
- Squat with a normal squat stance
- Push handles back into place
We will be happy to help anyone with questions!