Please remember beginning THIS WEEK, a no-show fee will be charged for Specialty Classes that are not cancelled 24 hours in advance.
1. 24 hour notice gives another member on the wait list a chance to change their next morning plans to attend. (Cancelling 30 minutes before class does not give anyone on the wait list a chance.)
2. Multiple different strategies have been attempted to reduce the number of no-shows with zero success.
3. There are members who have not been able to enjoy our new classes because members book and do not cancel.
4. As with many other services, massage, personal training, doctor visits, etc., etc. A no-show fee helps protect the service provider from loss (coach and facility) and other members who may want or need an appointment.
5. Further reminders will continue to be sent out via Facebook, the app and the website.